Thursday, November 19, 2015

Getting a piece of your work published is the pinnacle of writing success. Whether its a short story or a three hundred page dossier, being published is what you want.

In this post, I will provide you with a great way to be published. How? By getting your name out there. We live in an age where the internet is a terrible hindrance, but also a massive help. There are literally hundreds of websites that let you publish work free of charge. Your work is then on the internet for anyone to read. I have used this option before, when it was an option for extra credit. The website I used was: Ezine Articles.


ENJOY!

Link to my piece:
(http://ezinearticles.com/?Who-Will-Lift-the-Premier-League-Trophy-Next-Season?&id=9074591)

-Patrick McToal 


4 comments:

  1. I would presume that the rights of the things you publish would still belong to you then, right? `Cause that's always been a concern of mine, what with me being such a paranoid bloke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much exposure would someone get from these sites?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a person who wants to go into the journalist field, this helps very much. Nice to know there are a bunch of options out there. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for posting this. I always wanted to get published, but I never really finished anything. I finished only the first half of a story and I just want to remove myself from it completely before I go back to revise and write some more.

    Also, if I use this site, will I still be entitled to my holding rights for the story? How much exposure am I expected to get from writing for these sites? Is it possible for me to get paid?

    ReplyDelete